Friday, March 6, 2009

The same friends at the dog sled races, stayed for the weekend. The kids all tired me out! Lupine, who is crazy for horses, wanted to ride and do chores all weekend just to be near the horses. We had to ride, ride, ride, and of course pick up poop, feed, water, and brush the horses. I wish my boys had the enthusiasm that Lupine had. I guess when it is literally in your backyard, it is not so exciting and when you have to do the chores all the time, horses are not so exciting. The boys have been doing great lately though. We ride every Thursday nite and if I don't want them to come and have a mothers nite out with the riding group, I definitely hear about it!!! Here is a pic of Lupine and Rory on Yeller, he does not seem so happy, however he loves the kids. As you can see it is dark and I had to make Lupine come in.

No comments: